Saturday, December 15, 2007

I know Steve isn't the only one in this family.




First of all, I have to apolgize for not posting in such a long time. It seems with the holidays coming up, I have been a little preoccupied. I thought I would post some of my families recent pictures. Trey and I had the same cow elk permits. I got mine the second weekend we went out. We had a great time. It was really cold and we hiked a ton - but it was still fun to be with Wade and Trey and also Grandpa Huntsman.

1 comment:

Davis Flash said...

Brutal! Where is the humanity! or love of animals. Don't tell me you need meat in the freezer, you can buy alot of beef steak for the money you spend for tough gamey meat. Give me a break, maybe you ought to go out back and shoot some cute squirrels, maybe a rabbit or some helpless birds, or even the neighbors cat. Okay, enough ranting, I need to go scrapbook! sd